Friday, September 21, 2007

A Fun Day!











Last Saturday, the kids and I went to the grand opening of Partyland. We got up at 5:30 am and waited in line to get free webkinz (the stuffed animals they are holding). Riley and Mia love webkinz because they have online worlds. At the party they had free rides, face painting, colored hair spraying, and free cotton candy and popcorn. It was really fun for the kids, and best of all, free for me! We were first, second and third in line so we were able to get three free webkinz! The kids thought I was the best mom in the world for about 5 hours! I even got my face painted! They wanted to have their pictures taken with their webkinz and their colored hair and face painting. It was worth it to lose a Saturday morning of sleep.

1 comment:

Karen E. said...

It's so interesting to see the contrast between the webkinz pictures and the soccer pictures--Riley is looking all tough and grown up playing soccer, and then he's all cute and innocent holding stuffed animals! I guess that contrast is what this age is all about. In any case, they both look very cute. That face painter was quite talented!