Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween





































































The last couple weeks have been a blur. My main objective tonight is to take a few minutes to update my blog with a few pictures from halloween events. We went to the annual halloween party at Grandma and Grandpa's house last Sunday. The kids had a great time and I got some fun pictures. We carved pumpkins on Monday night for Family Home evening. Then on Halloween I went to the school and put on a halloween party for Riley's class. We went to the church for a trunk or treat and then came home and passed out candy while the kids went out trick or treating. Auntie Karen came over and Ella gave her lots of hugs. Ella is taking off with her talking. She is repeating everything. This weekend she said pizza and cheese. Ella discovered halloween candy this year. She wants to eat candy all of the time!!! She bangs on the pantry door for more. She doesn't understand why she can't eat candy 24 hours a day. Well, we are headed into another busy week. I have to be at the school a lot and work on reflections quite a bit. We are packing up and heading to So. Cal on Saturday for a full week!!! I am excited, but I have a lot to do.

1 comment:

Karen E. said...

Fun Halloween pictures! I like all of the bobbing for apples ones. And your kids have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen!