Saturday, August 4, 2007

The beginning


If I had to describe myself in one word, it would be "Mom." That is the focus of my life right now. I have three very spunky children who keep me busy all of the time. I often think that I should be writing down some of the things I experience on a daily basis. I also want to be able to share some of the funny things my kids say and do. I am hoping that blogging will be therapeutic for me and give me a chance to express myself. I feel uncomfortable even writing this because it has been so long since I have written anything.

I did once go to college and finally finished my MS degree when I was 6 months pregnant with my second child. Since then I have left the academic world behind for a very different life. Photography is my main hobby (although I dabble in many things--I have never been good at limiting my hobbies). I thought that it would be fun to also be able to share some of my favorite pictures of my kids. So that is me.

No comments: